COMMUNITY

What’s your story? What do you think about discoverability? How do you find new and interesting content?

We want to know!

GET INVOLVED

Submit your discoverability stories!

Submit your story!

Why am I seeing French articles?

The Discoverability Summit Team does not translate news articles or posts submitted by users. We publish everything in the language they were submitted in. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can read more about our Official Languages Policy.

25 Nov 2015

Then the Internet changed everything…

As a child, I learned about new films and television series in the schoolyard. Back then, discoverability often depended on word of mouth. However, that method was not very efficient,… Read More

25 Nov 2015

CRTC partners with NFB to host content-discoverability events

The CRTC announced Tuesday it is partnering with the National Film Board of Canada (NFB) to host two events that will lead to a large summit, in order to start… Read More

23 Nov 2015

What’s Your “White Whale”? I.e., What Is Discoverability?…

I’m old enough to remember going to channel 4 to check out what was on TV in the next 15 minutes. Of course, I’d get tired of waiting and click… Read More

19 Nov 2015

Why 2 events in 2 cities before the big event? 3 Reasons Why

So why 2 “pre” events? We could have jumped ahead to the Summit and maybe we would have saved time. But we didn’t. Why? Because we want a meaningful solution… Read More

WHAT DOES
#DISCOVERABILITY
MEAN TO YOU?